Competitive Rate Mapping Tool Is Now Available
RateMap is a unique mapping tool that provides visibility to key interest rates for a selection of the most commonly offered deposit and loan rates across the country. Access RateWatch’s national database of more than 90,000 branches for deposit data and more than 40,000 branches for loan data to increase your competitive advantage, improve decisions on what products to offer and how to price them, and advance your revenue and profit goals!
Click here to login to RateMap using your MCUL user-id and Password.
Another value-added dues supported service available to all affiliated credit unions from MCUL!
- Rates for a selection of the most commonly offered deposit and loan products.
- Rate coverage of all the financial institutions/branches monitored by RateWatch.
- Deposit rate data on more than 90,000 branches nationwide.
- Loan rate data on more than 40,000 branches nationwide.
- Search by address, zip code, or city and state.
- Zoom or scroll the map to change your view.
- Filter by institution type, product type, and rate.
- Hide the customization tools to view full map.
- Detail such as address, phone number, website, number of locations and bank deposit balances.
- Customer/member reviews from online review sites such as Yelp.
- Listing of Internet Bank rates.
- Ability to print deposit rate report.
- Compare your rates to those in your local area.
- Monitor interest rate movement.
- Identify opportunities to promote products as “best rate”.
- Analyze offerings locally, regionally, and even nationwide.
- Research New Market potential.
- Understand area saturation.
- Examine Bank branch market share.
- Advance revenue and profit goals.
- Reward employees or improve service based on consumer feedback.
- Receive exclusive discounts on additional competitive comparison tools from RateWatch!